21 of Sonji Wortham's Favorite Things
The other members of Brothascomics did a tribute to The Female Perspective a month ago. It was heartfelt and genuine and appreciated, However she was much, much more to me. Today, August 20th, 2019 is her 51st Birthday and my gift is for you to know more about the person and not just the moniker.
1. Her favorite Male Solo Musical Artist was David Bowie. Sting and Jimi Hendrix are close. There is a traveling David Bowie Archive going around the World. If it made it to Atlanta, we were going
2. Her favorite Female Solo Artist was the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin. She also liked Chaka Khan and Gladys Knight. She wanted to go to Aretha's Funeral last year. We should have...
3. Her Favorite Rock Group was The Police. We saw them after they were elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I bought two tickets for 270. 00. She bought her own ticket and we watched the concert 20 rows apart.... FUCK
4.Her Favorite R&B group was Earth,Wind and Fire. Their music is timeless. She would ask to hear Fantasy and magically Phillip Bailey would appear.....
5. Her Favorite 1980's Video group was Duran Duran. Simon Le Bon and the Taylors …
6. Her favorite 1980's Solo artist male was George Michael. Play Freedom 90 and ....
7. Jazz was David Sanborn. She loved Saxophone players.
8. Rap solo is Tupac of course. I don't know when the change happened. She hated rap music until Tupac came along.
9. She loved En Vogue , Jodeci , and Boyz2Men.
10. Donny Hathaway's A Song to You , would make her emotional. Me too
11. She was team Marvel.
12 Her Favorite Super Hero Movie was Black Panther
13. Favorite Netflix Marvel show was Daredevil
14. Favorite Group was X-Men
15. Did not like Thor as A CHARACTER
16. Favorite actor not named Keanu Reeves-- tie Al Pacino and Robert Dinero
17. Favorite Musical Movie -West Side Story ... ugh.
18. Favorite 1990's Movie - The Matrix
19. Favorite Movie - The Godfather
20. Favorite Play - Hamilton
21. Drove to Savannah, GA on Valentine's Day weekend 2000 with no Reservations, no plans and no Money. slept in the parking lot of a hotel She wanted to locate Keanu Reeve's in the streets after shooting the movie the Gift. We never saw him. Peanuts creator Charles Schultz died that day
My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss. - JayReplyDelete
I came to this site to read the Good Times piece and am just now realizing that The Female Perspective was Sonji. I am so very sorry. Sonji was always such a sweetheart in high school and I imagine always. I hope you are all doing well. -Love Tonya MaidenReplyDelete
This is very nice and amazing content that is liked by almost everyone. We should also share positive content, so that every person can get important knowledge and improve his abilities. Do you agree with me? Dissertation help UK.ReplyDelete